Terms and Conditions for the YourHQ competition
The promoter of the competition is AXA PPP healthcare Group Limited (registered number 03148346), whose registered office is at 5 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1AD, (“we” “us” or the “Promoter”). The Promoter is the service company to AXA PPP healthcare Limited (registered number 03148119), both of which are part of the AXA Group.
“AXA Group” means AXA UK plc (registered number 02937724) and its subsidiary companies, any holding company of AXA UK Plc and any subsidiary companies of such holding company, as such terms are defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
- The YourHQ competition shall be led and administered by Aidan Boyles, Intermediary Marketing Manager at AXA PPP healthcare Group Limited (“Programme Manager”).
- The YourHQ competition is only available to directly authorised intermediaries that hold Terms of Business with AXA PPP healthcare Limited. All entrants must be based in the United Kingdom.
- The YourHQ competition will commence at 00:00 (GMT) on 15 April 2019 and close at 00:00 (GMT) on 15 May 2019 (the “Competition Period”). Any entries received before or after the Competition Period will not be eligible for participation in the YourHQ competition.
- Entrants may enter the YourHQ competition by creating a YourHQ account during the Competition Period, details of which can be found at www.axappphealthcare.co.uk/business/business-health-centre/yourhq/. Entries are limited to one entry per directly authorised intermediary.
- The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the “Winner”). The random draw will take place after the end of the Competition Period.
- The Winner shall receive one (1) marketing consultancy session worth £1,800 (the “Prize”).
- The Prize is also subject to the separate terms and conditions of the third-party provider.
- The Programme Manager will contact the Winner using the contact details provided when creating the YourHQ account before 00:00 (GMT) on 24 May 2019, to notify them that they have won the YourHQ competition. The Programme Manager will make arrangements with the Winner to schedule the Prize. The marketing consultancy session will be held at the Winner’s premises. The Prize must be redeemed by 31 December 2019. You will not be notified if you do not win the YourHQ competition.
- The YourHQ competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- By participating in the YourHQ competition, you agree to be fully bound by these terms and conditions and those of any relevant third party and by any other requirements set out in any related promotional material. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence. If you do not comply with these terms and conditions, your participation in the YourHQ competition will be revoked and you will be disqualified.
- The Promoter’s decision will be final and legally binding on all entrants.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of it) for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There will be no cash alternative and the Prize is not transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the YourHQ competition at any time without notice. The Promoter also reserves the right to delay or postpone the YourHQ competition at its sole and absolute discretion.
- By taking part in the YourHQ competition, you agree that the Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with the competition (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, income or goodwill), the use of any prize or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter or its affiliates, save for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including fraud, gross negligence or for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s or its affiliates’ negligence).
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- “Personal data” and “processing” shall have the meanings set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). Any reference to personal data includes a reference to sensitive personal data, as applicable, whereby sensitive personal data means personal data that incorporates such categories of data as are listed in Article 9(1) of the GDPR.
- By entering the YourHQ competition, the entrants agree that the Promoter may collect personal data from the entrants, including for the avoidance of doubt, their names and email addresses.
- Each entrant agrees that the Promoter may only use their personal data for the following purposes:
a. to administer the YourHQ competition in accordance with these terms and conditions; and
b. to notify the Winner that they have won the YourHQ competition and schedule the Prize.
Personal data of each entrant shall not be used by the Promoter for any other purpose other than those listed above. We will not use your personal data to contact you about AXA Group products of services.
- Personal data shall be destroyed and/or deleted after the YourHQ competition unless otherwise agreed between the Promoter and the entrant.
- You can change your mind and/or request for your personal data to be destroyed and/or deleted at any time by writing to the Programme Manager at AXA PPP healthcare Group Limited, Phillips House, Crescent Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 2PL.
- The Promoter shall comply with its obligations under (a) any law, statute, declaration, decree, directive, legislative enactment, order, ordinance, regulation, rule or other binding restriction (as amended, consolidated or re-enacted from time to time) which relates to the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data to which a party is subject, including the GDPR or, in the event that the UK leaves the European Union, all legislation enacted in the UK in respect of the protection of personal data; and (b) any code of practice or guidance published by the relevant regulatory body from time to time.