That’s right! When your friend calls us on 0800 587 0848 and gives us your name and membership number we'll send you both a £100 Marks & Spencer gift card if they take out private healthcare insurance with us.
There’s no limit to the amount of friends you can recommend – so if five of your friends join you'll get £500 worth of gift cards!
Being a member of AXA PPP healthcare means your friends can enjoy a wide range of member benefits (subject to level of cover chosen) including:
Our Personal Health plan covers eligible treatment of medical conditions that arise after you join.
Lines are open 9am - 7pm weekdays. We may record and/or monitor calls for quality assurance, training and as a record of our conversation.
These terms and conditions apply to our Refer a Friend offers. Subject to these terms, when you recommend us to a friend and the friend buys an Eligible Plan (as defined below), we will send you and your friend a Marks & Spencer gift card worth £100 each.
“Eligible Plan” means an individual UK private medical insurance plan with AXA PPP healthcare Ltd (“AXA PPP”) or Health-on-Line Company (UK) Ltd (“Health-on-Line”), and shall not include any corporate or budget plans or policies. “Eligible Plans” include the Personal Health plan and the Health For You plan.
The promoter of this offer is AXA PPP Healthcare Group Limited (registered number 03148346), whose registered office is at 5 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1AD, (“we” or “us”). We are the service company to AXA PPP, and both companies are part of the AXA Group.
“AXA Group” means AXA UK Plc and its subsidiary companies, any holding company of AXA UK Plc and any subsidiary companies of such holding company, as such terms are defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
1. In order to take advantage of this offer, your friend must inform AXA PPP healthcare of your recommendation at the time they purchase an Eligible Plan.
2. Subject to these terms, we will send a Marks & Spencer gift card worth £100 to each of you within 28 days of receiving your friend’s second monthly subscription payment or, if they choose to pay annually, within 28 days of receiving their first annual payment. The gift cards will be sent to the addresses that you and your friend provided when each of you purchased your plans.
3. For this offer to apply, both you and your friend must comply with either the Conditions for Referrals by Existing Individual Members or the Conditions for Referrals by Existing Corporate Members below.
Conditions for Referrals by Existing Individual Members:
a. AXA PPP healthcare insurance plan;
b. Health-on-Line insurance plan; or
c. any other plan or policy underwritten by AXA PPP healthcare or Health-on-Line.
Conditions for Referrals by Existing Corporate Members:
a. AXA PPP healthcare insurance plan; or
b. Health-on-Line insurance plan.
4. For this offer to apply, your friend must also:
a. be at least 18 years old;
b. purchase an Eligible Plan;
c. purchase their plan directly from AXA PPP healthcare (and not through any intermediaries);
d. purchase their plan by telephone (and not online);
e. not currently or in the last 3 months have resided at the same address as you; and
f. not have cancelled their plan at the time the gift cards are due to be sent.
5. For the avoidance of doubt, if either you or your friend fails to comply with these terms, neither shall be entitled to receive the gift cards.
6. There are no limits to the number of recommendations that you can make but only one recommendation can be made per introduced household.
7. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, save from the 5% discount that members may receive in exchange for paying annually.
8. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time without notice.
9. We may substitute the vouchers for another item of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond our control. There will be no cash alternative.
10. By taking advantage of this offer, you agree that we are not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with this offer or use of the vouchers (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, income or goodwill), save for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including fraud, gross negligence or for death or personal injury caused by our or our affiliates’ negligence).
11. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
12. This offer is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.