AXA PPP healthcare is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
The FCA have set out rules which regulate the sale and administration of general insurance which we must follow when we deal with you.
Our registered number is 202947. This information can be checked from the FCA website: fca.org.uk or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768 or +44 (0)20 7066 1000 if you are calling outside of the UK and Channel Islands.
AXA PPP healthcare is a recognised insurer in Guernsey.
AXA PPP healthcare is authorised as a category ‘A’ permit holder by the Jersey Financial Services Commission.
AXA PPP healthcare is a trading name of AXA PPP healthcare Limited.
Registered office: 5 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1AD, United Kingdom.
Registered in England No. 3148119.
Registered VAT number GB 243 6741 60
AXA PPP healthcare is also a participant in the Financial Services Compensation Scheme established under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. The scheme is administered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme Limited (FSCS).
The scheme may act if it decides that an insurance company is in such serious financial difficulties that it may not be able to honour its contracts of insurance. The scheme may assist by providing financial assistance to the insurer concerned, by transferring policies to another insurer, or by paying compensation to eligible policyholders.
Further information about the operation of the scheme is available on the FSCS website: www.fscs.org.uk.
Third Party Links
Ask the Expert Terms & Conditions
These additional terms and conditions apply to your use of the [‘Ask the Expert’] section of the site. They apply in addition to the general terms and conditions applicable to your use of the Site.
Use of the [‘Ask the Expert’] pages of the Site
- You must not submit material that might reasonably be considered likely to upset other users, including (but not limited to) the following: libellous or defamatory comments; anything which discriminates against race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, age or sexual orientation; personal insults about another user; content containing profanities; or harassing, obscene, indecent or offensive language.
- You must not submit a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- You must not submit anything related to any ongoing or pending criminal trial anywhere in the world, or advocate, promote or incite any third party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act.
- You must not submit content which you have copied from someone else.
- You must not submit the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, e-mail address or any other personal data in respect of any individual.
- You must not advertise, solicit, or promote.
- You must not impersonate another user, misrepresent your identity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person.
- You must not place on the Site any material that is encrypted, constitutes junk mail or unauthorised advertising, invades anyone’s privacy, encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability or that otherwise violates any national or international law or regulation anywhere in the world. You may only use the Site for lawful purposes and you acknowledge that your failure to do so may subject you to civil and criminal liability.
- You acknowledge that AXA PPP healthcare has no obligation to respond to your question.
- You acknowledge that AXA PPP healthcare has not reviewed and does not endorse the content of websites linked to/from this Site. AXA PPP healthcare has no control over the content or actions of any websites linked to and from this Site and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Use of links to any other service or website from this Site is at your sole risk.
- AXA PPP healthcare cannot warrant that the Site is free of viruses or technical defects of any description, and accepts no responsibility for any technical problems arising from your use of the Site.
- You are responsible for the content of your submissions and AXA PPP healthcare does not accept any liability for the content or accuracy of your messages or any liability in respect of any material submitted by users and published by AXA PPP healthcare.
- Publication of any material you submit will be at the sole discretion of AXA PPP healthcare and AXA PPP healthcare is entitled to make additions or deletions to any such material prior to publication, after publication or to refuse publication.
- You acknowledge that any breach of the Terms and Conditions may cause AXA PPP healthcare damage or loss and agree to indemnify and hold harmless AXA PPP healthcare in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage incurred by AXA PPP healthcare as a result of publishing any material you submit to us, including consequential loss.
- You agree to indemnify AXA PPP healthcare against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred as a result of your breach of the above provisions.
Use of material submitted by you
- Comments on the Discussion are not private. You grant AXA PPP healthcare and its designees a perpetual royalty-free non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, modify, translate, transmit, distribute and sub-license any information or material you supply or communicate to the Site via such comments in any medium now in existence or hereafter developed, for any purpose, including commercial uses. AXA PPP healthcare will not return it if submitted, and accepts no liability whatsoever for safe custody thereof.
- The AXA logo is a registered trademark of AXA S. A. which claims trademark rights in the logo. AXA PPP healthcare owns the copyright and all other intellectual property rights existing on or within this website. AXA PPP healthcare or its licensors owns all material on this Site. You may retrieve and display content from the Site on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, performance or otherwise, of material obtained through the Site.
- AXA PPP healthcare respects the intellectual property of others, and we require our users to do the same. AXA PPP healthcare may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the access of users, subscribers, and account holders who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
- If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on any AXA PPP healthcare website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the Site contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright, please contact AXA PPP healthcare immediately.
- You grant AXA PPP healthcare a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free licence to republish any material you submit in any format, and you warrant to AXA PPP healthcare that any material you submit is your own work and that you own the copyright and all relevant rights.
- You are responsible for ensuring that any material you submit to the Site, including not limited to text, photographs and sound, does not violate the copyright, trade mark, trade secret or any other personal or propriety rights of any third party, wherever in the world enforceable.
Comments by users
AXA PPP healthcare does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify or agree with the comments, opinions or statements submitted by users in the Discussion or elsewhere in the Site. Any information or material placed online by users, including advice and opinions, is the view and responsibility of those users and does not necessarily represent the view of AXA PPP healthcare.
Materials provided by others
You agree that AXA PPP healthcare is not responsible, and shall have no liability to you, with respect to any information or materials submitted by others, including without limitation defamatory, offensive or illicit material.
Editing and deletions
AXA PPP healthcare reserves the right, but undertakes no duty, to review, edit, move or delete any material submitted by users in the Discussion or elsewhere on the Site, in its sole discretion and without notice.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- You understand and agree that neither AXA PPP healthcare nor its affiliates nor any participant in the Site provides professional advice of any kind and that use of such advice or any other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind.
- AXA PPP healthcare shall not be liable for any loss of use, profits, savings or data or any indirect, special or consequential damages or losses, whether such losses arise in contract, negligence or tort, including without limitation, any losses in relation to your use of, reliance upon or inability to use the Site.
- AXA PPP healthcare excludes liability for all action it may take in response to breaches of these rules.
Information and availability
While AXA PPP healthcare takes every care to ensure that the information on the Site is accurate and complete, some of it is supplied to AXA PPP healthcare by third parties and AXA PPP healthcare is unable to check its accuracy or completeness. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it. Further, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur at any time. Accordingly, the Site is provided “as is” without any warranties or representation of any kind and AXA PPP healthcare does not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability. All warranties, conditions and/or representations (apart from this clause 3) that may be implied from these Terms and Conditions, are hereby excluded.
- Notwithstanding anything else in these Terms and Conditions, AXA PPP healthcare has the right to terminate your ability to access the Site, for any reason, without notice.
- AXA PPP healthcare reserves the right to remove or disable access to the service, and may terminate the service, at any time.
Choice of law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions, for all purposes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You also agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must exit the Site immediately.