Terms and conditions for iPad prize draw
By registering to Member Online your name will be entered into our monthly prize draw for the chance to win an iPad Mini 128GB. A winner will be selected at random on the last Friday of each month between 9am and 5pm from all the entries received that month.
The promoter of the prize draw is AXA PPP healthcare Group Plc (registered number 03148346), whose registered office is at 5 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1AD, (“we” “us” or the “Promoter”). The Promoter is the service company to AXA PPP healthcare Limited (registered number 03148119), both of which are part of the AXA Group. “AXA Group” means AXA UK plc (registered number 02937724) and its subsidiary companies, any holding company of AXA UK Plc and any subsidiary companies of such holding company, as such terms are defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
- The Promoter shall lead and administer the prize draw.
- The prize draw is only available to entrants who are resident in the United Kingdom and are over the age of 18. Proof of age may be required. The prize draw is not available to employees of any companies within the AXA Group or their associates, affiliated or subsidiary companies, or their families, agents, appointed representatives or anyone connected or involved in the administration of the prize draw.
- To enter this prize draw, you must register for Member Online between 1 January 2020 and 31 December 2020. Entries received before the commencement date or after the closing date will not be eligible for entry into the Prize Draw.
- There will be one prize awarded each month, each comprising an iPad Mini 128GB, drawn at random from all entries. The Promoter’s decision shall be final and legally binding on all entrants.
- The Promoter shall contact the Winner within 14 days of the end of the Prize Draw Period and each Winner will be required to provide their postal address. No more than three (3) attempts will be made to contact each Winner. If the Promoter does not have a response a Winner or has not received details of their postal address after three (3) attempts, an alternate winner will be selected by the Promoter. You will not be notified if you do not win the prize draw.
- The Promoter will arrange for the Prize to be delivered by special delivery at the Promoter’s expense to each Winner at the postal address provided.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- By participating in the prize draw, you agree to be fully bound by these terms and conditions and those of any relevant third party and by any other requirements set out in any related promotional material. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence. If you do not comply with these terms and conditions, your participation in the prize draw will be revoked and you will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There will be no cash alternative and the Prize is not transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the prize draw at any time without notice. The Promoter also reserves the right to delay or postpone the prize draw at its sole and absolute discretion.
- By taking part in the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained by you in connection with the prize draw (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, income or goodwill), the use of any prize, or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter or its affiliates, save for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including fraud, gross negligence or for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s or its affiliates’ negligence).
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
1. “Personal data” and “processing” shall have the meanings set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). Any reference to personal data includes a reference to sensitive personal data, as applicable, whereby sensitive personal data means personal data that incorporates such categories of data as are listed in Article 9(1) of the GDPR.
2. By entering the prize draw, the entrants agree that the Promoter may collect personal data from the entrants, including for the avoidance of doubt, their names, emails and Facebook account details.
3. Each entrant agrees that the Promoter may only use their personal data for the following purposes:
a. to administer the prize draw in accordance with these terms and conditions; and
b. to notify the Winners that they have won the prize draw.
Personal data of each entrant shall not be used by the Promoter for any other purpose other than those listed above. We will not use your personal data to contact you about AXA Group products or services.
4. Personal data shall be destroyed and/or deleted after the prize draw unless otherwise agreed between the Promoter and the entrant.
5. You can change your mind and/or request for your personal data to be destroyed and/or deleted at any time by writing to the Sales Media Team at AXA PPP healthcare Limited, 5 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1AD.
6. The Promoter shall comply with its obligations under (a) any law, statute, declaration, decree, directive, legislative enactment, order, ordinance, regulation, rule or other binding restriction (as amended, consolidated or re-enacted from time to time) which relates to the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data to which a party is subject, including the GDPR or, in the event that the UK leaves the European Union, all legislation enacted in the UK in respect of the protection of personal data; and (b) any code of practice or guidance published by the relevant regulatory body from time to time.