Terms and Conditions for the International Women‘s Day Social Media prize draw
The promoter of the prize draw is AXA PPP healthcare Group Limited (registered number 03148346), whose registered office is at 5 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1AD, (“we” “us” or the “Promoter”). The Promoter is the service company to AXA PPP healthcare Limited (registered number 03148119), both of which are part of the AXA Group. “AXA Group” means AXA UK plc (registered number 02937724) and its subsidiary companies, any holding company of AXA UK Plc and any subsidiary companies of such holding company, as such terms are defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
- The Promoter’s social media team shall lead and administer the prize draw on the Promoter’s Instagram social media page (@AXAPPPhealth).
- The prize draw is only available to entrants who are individuals, resident in the United Kingdom and are over the age of 18 at the time of entering the prize draw (“Eligible Persons” and each an “Eligible Person”). Proof of age may be required. Eligibility of entrants will be decided by the Promoter, whose decision shall be final and binding and the Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants and has the right to reject any entries that appear to be duplicates, materially incorrect or fraudulent. The prize draw is not available to employees of any companies within the AXA Group or their associates, affiliated or subsidiary companies, or their families, agents, appointed representatives or anyone connected or involved in the administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw will commence at 10:00 (GMT) on 2 March 2020 and close at 11:59 (GMT) on 8 March 2020 (the “Prize Draw Period”). Any entries received before or after the Prize Draw Period will not be eligible for participation in the prize draw.
- Eligible Persons may enter the prize draw using their Instagram social media account which must be registered in his/her name.
- The Promoter will submit two (2) prize draw posts on its Instagram social media page (the “Prize Draw Posts”) during the Prize Draw Period. Eligible Persons may enter the prize draw by liking one of the Prize Draw Posts and for a bonus entry by tagging any person who they consider to be an inspirational woman (the “Nominee”) in the comments section of one of the Prize Draw Posts. The comment must not be offensive, inappropriate or discriminatory in any way and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude such entries from the prize draw.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Nominees are not entered into the prize draw.
- The prize draw is limited to one (1) entry and one (1) bonus entry per Eligible Person.
- There shall be one (1) winner selected by the Promoter, by way of a random draw, from all eligible entries submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions (the “Winner”). The Promoter’s decision shall be final and binding on all entrants. The random draw will take place after the end of the Prize Draw Period.
- The Winner shall receive a Liverpool Football Club Women’s t-shirt signed by Vicky Jepson, Courtney Sweetman-Kirk #9, Rihannon Roberts #4, Christie Murray #10, Niamh Charles #17, Ashley Hodson #14, Frances Kitching #18, Jess Clarke #7, Leighanne Robe #3, Jade Bailey #8, Sophie Bradley-Auckland #6, Missy Bo Kearns #21, Jemma Purfield #23, Amy Rodgers #19, Melissa Lawley #11, Rinsola Babajide #20, Becky Lane #22 (the “Instagram Prize”).
- The Promoter shall contact the Winner via direct message on Instagram within seven (7) days of the end of the Prize Draw Period notifying the Winner that they have won and requesting such personal details as may be necessary for it to be able to deliver the Instagram Prize (as the case may be). No more than three (3) attempts will be made to contact the Winner. If the Promoter cannot contact the Winner or does not receive a response or does not receive the requested details from the Winner within seven (7) days of the date upon which the Promoter first contacted the Winner, the Promoter shall be entitled to select a new Winner and the same acceptance and contract period shall apply.
- The Promoter is not responsible if the Winner is unable to accept the Instagram Prize for any reason whatsoever and no alternative prizes will be offered. You will not be notified if you do not win the prize draw.
- The Promoter will arrange for the Instagram Prize to be delivered via first class post to the Winner at the address provided within thirty (30) days of receiving confirmation of the Winner’s address.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- By participating in the prize draw, you agree to be fully bound by these terms and conditions and those of any relevant third party and by any other requirements set out in any related promotional material. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence. If you do not comply with these terms and conditions, your participation in the prize draw will be revoked and you will be disqualified.
- The prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram. You acknowledge that Instagram shall not have any liability in connection with the prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Instagram Prize for those of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There will be no cash alternative and the Instagram Prize is not transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the prize draw at any time without notice. The Promoter also reserves the right to delay or postpone the prize draw at its sole and absolute discretion.
- The Winners consent to the use of their name, comment and/or photographic material and home town/city to be used by the Promoter and its associated companies during the Prize Draw Period and for post-event publicity purposes (including but not limited to publishing on its social media accounts and in the media) and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by the Promoter relating to any publicity.
- By taking part in the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained by you in connection with the prize draw (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, income or goodwill), the use of any prize, or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter or its affiliates, save for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including fraud, gross negligence or for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s or its affiliates’ negligence).
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- "Personal data” and “processing” shall have the meanings set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). Any reference to personal data includes a reference to sensitive personal data, as applicable, whereby sensitive personal data means personal data that incorporates such categories of data as are listed in Article 9(1) of the GDPR.
- By entering the prize draw, the entrants agree that the Promoter may collect personal data from the entrants, including for the avoidance of doubt, their names, emails and Instagram account details.
- Each entrant agrees that the Promoter may only use their personal data for the following purposes:
a. to administer the prize draw in accordance with these terms and conditions; and
b. to notify the Winners that they have won the prize draw and to redeem the Instagram Prize.
Personal data of each entrant shall not be used by the Promoter for any other purpose other than those listed above. We will not use your personal data to contact you about AXA Group products or services.
- Personal data shall be destroyed and/or deleted after the prize draw unless otherwise agreed between the Promoter and the entrant.
- You can change your mind and/or request for your personal data to be destroyed and/or deleted at any time by writing to the Sales Media Team at AXA PPP healthcare Limited, 5 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1AD.
- The Promoter shall comply with its obligations under (a) any law, statute, declaration, decree, directive, legislative enactment, order, ordinance, regulation, rule or other binding restriction (as amended, consolidated or re-enacted from time to time) which relates to the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data to which a party is subject, including the GDPR or, in the event that the UK leaves the European Union, all legislation enacted in the UK in respect of the protection of personal data; and (b) any code of practice or guidance published by the relevant regulatory body from time to time.