Terms and Conditions for the #InMyCorner Prize Draw
The promoter of the Prize Draw is AXA PPP healthcare Group Limited (registered number 03148346), whose registered office is at 5 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1AD, (“we” “us” or the “Promoter”). The Promoter is the service company to AXA PPP healthcare Limited (registered number 03148119), both of which are part of the AXA Group. “AXA Group” means AXA UK plc (registered number 02937724) and its subsidiary companies, any holding company of AXA UK Plc and any subsidiary companies of such holding company, as such terms are defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
- The Promoter’s Social Media Team (“Social Media Team”) shall lead and administer the Prize Draw on the Promoter’s Twitter and Instagram pages (@AXAPPPhealth).
- The Prize Draw is only available to entrants who are resident in the United Kingdom and are over the age of 18 at the time of entering the Prize Draw (“Eligible Persons” and each an “Eligible Person”). Proof of age may be required. Eligibility of entrants will be decided by the Promoter, whose decision shall be final and binding and the Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants and has the right to reject any entries that appear to be duplicates, materially incorrect or fraudulent. The Prize Draw is not available to employees of any companies within the AXA Group or their associates, affiliated or subsidiary companies, or their families, agents, appointed representatives or anyone connected or involved in the administration of the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw will commence at 10:00 (GMT) on 5 June 2019 and close at 23:59 (GMT) on 16 June 2019 (the “Prize Draw Period”). Any entries received before or after the Prize Draw Period will not be eligible for participation in the Prize Draw. Entries are limited to one entry per Eligible Person.
- Individuals may enter the Prize Draw by following @AXAPPPhealth on either Twitter or Instagram, liking @AXAPPPhealth’s post which includes the campaign hashtag #inmycorner, and commenting on the post by:-
1. tagging another individual’s account handle as a comment, tweet or post on Twitter and/or Instagram (as the case may be); and
2. using the hashtag #inmycorner.
- The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received from Eligible Persons in accordance with these terms and conditions (the “Winner”) and the Promoter’s decision shall be final and binding on all entrants. The random draw will take place after the end of the Prize Draw Period.
- The Winner shall receive a 7 night holiday for two to Mauritius (the “Prize”). The Prize comprises:
• Return economy flights from a London area airport to Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International airport, Mauritius;
• Return airport transfers to and from Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International airport only;
• 7 nights’ accommodation in one twin or double room at LUX* Le Morne (or another 5* hotel located nearby if LUX* Le Morne is fully booked) on a self-catering basis for two people; and
• one complimentary massage for two people.
- The Winner is responsible for all expenses, arrangements and activities not specifically stated as being included in the Prize description at clause 6 above for them and their nominated guest. This includes but is not limited to airport transfers for them and their guest to and from the London area airport, travel insurance, any meals, drinks, gratuities, spending money and any incidental expenses.
- The Promoter shall contact the Winner via direct message on Instagram or Twitter within seven (7) days of the end of the Prize Draw Period notifying the Winner that they have won and asking for further details so that the Promoter can book the Prize for the Winner and their guest on a suitable date, which shall be no later than 31 December 2020. No more than three (3) attempts will be made to contact the Winner. If the Promoter cannot contact the Winner or does not receive a response or the requested details from the Winner within seven (7) days of the date upon which the Promoter first contacted the Winner, the Promoter shall be entitled to select a new Winner and the same acceptance and contract period shall apply.
- The Promoter is not responsible if the Winner is unable to accept the Prize or cancels the Prize for any reason whatsoever and no alternative prizes will be offered. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
- The Promoter will arrange for the Prize to be organised on behalf of the Winner and one other individual of their choice who must be over the age of 18 and resident in the UK by the date on which the winner and their nominated guest fly to Mauritius. Once the Winner has received all relevant booking confirmations from the Promoter (or an agent on their behalf), the Promoter’s involvement with their obligations relating to the arrangement of the Prize ends.
- It is the responsibility of the Winner and their guest to ensure that they each have a passport valid for at least 6 months after the date on which they return from Mauritius, travel insurance, any necessary vaccinations and all required documentation to comply with applicable immigration or other travel regulations. The Promoter shall not be liable for any associated costs and/or expenses.
- The Winner consents to the use of their name, their comment and/or photographic material and home town/city to be used by the Promoter and its associated companies during the Prize Draw Period and for post-event publicity purposes (including but not limited to publishing on the Twitter and Instagram accounts and in the media) and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by the Promoter relating to any publicity.
- The Prize Draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- By participating in the Prize Draw, you agree to be fully bound by these terms and conditions and those of any relevant third party and by any other requirements set out in any related promotional material. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence. If you do not comply with these terms and conditions, your participation in the Prize Draw will be revoked and you will be disqualified.
- All elements of the Prize are subject to availability, and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There will be no cash alternative. The Prize is for use by the Winner and a guest of their choice only and is not transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Prize Draw at any time without notice. The Promoter also reserves the right to delay or postpone the Prize Draw at its sole and absolute discretion.
- By taking part in the Prize Draw, you agree that the Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage, disappointment or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained by you or your guest in connection with the Prize Draw (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, income or goodwill), the use of any prize, or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter or its affiliates, save for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including fraud, gross negligence or for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s or its affiliates’ negligence).
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- “Personal data” and “processing” shall have the meanings set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). Any reference to personal data includes a reference to sensitive personal data, as applicable, whereby sensitive personal data means personal data that incorporates such categories of data as are listed in Article 9(1) of the GDPR.
- By entering the Prize Draw, the entrants agree that the Promoter may collect personal data from the entrants, including for the avoidance of doubt, their names, emails and Instagram or Twitter account details and consent to the use of their personal information for the purposes specified in these terms and conditions.
- Each entrant agrees that the Promoter may only use their personal data for the following purposes:
a. to administer the Prize Draw in accordance with these terms and conditions; and
b. to notify the Winner that they have won the Prize Draw and to book and make all necessary arrangements relating to the Prize on their behalf.
Personal data of each entrant shall not be used by the Promoter for any other purpose other than those listed above. We will not use your personal data to contact you about AXA Group products or services.
- The Winner will be required to provide personal data in relation to their nominated guest to the Promoter. By providing this information, the Winner warrants that they have (i) communicated to their guest the purpose for which their personal information is required and (ii) obtained the requisite consent from them so that the Promoter may book and make all necessary arrangement relating to the Prize on their behalf.
- Personal data shall be destroyed and/or deleted after the Prize Draw unless otherwise agreed between the Promoter and the entrant.
- You can change your mind and/or request for your personal data to be destroyed and/or deleted at any time by writing to the Sales Media Team at AXA PPP healthcare Limited, 5 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1AD.
- You can withdraw your entry for the Prize Draw at any time by writing to the Promoter at AXA PPP healthcare Group Limited, Phillips House, Crescent Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1 2PL.
- The Promoter shall comply with its obligations under (a) any law, statute, declaration, decree, directive, legislative enactment, order, ordinance, regulation, rule or other binding restriction (as amended, consolidated or re-enacted from time to time) which relates to the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data to which a party is subject, including the Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR or, in the event that the UK leaves the European Union, all legislation enacted in the UK in respect of the protection of personal data; and (b) any code of practice or guidance published by the relevant regulatory body from time to time.