Our team of medical experts are ready to help

Your questions answered

Ibrahim asked...

Tags: injury , foot care , joint , knee

My leg and foot are very painful and I am not able to balance or walk properly. Can you tell me what should I do for it?

  • mother-thermometer-doctor-at-hand

    Do you need to see a GP ASAP?


    Would you like to speak with a doctor by video or phone at a time that suits you?

    Our Doctor@Hand service, delivered by Doctor Care Anywhere, is available on a pay-as-you-go basis with prices starting at just £60 per consultation*.

    Quote AXA20 to receive a 20% discount. (* Prices subject to change.)

The Answer

As you have not specified an injury to your right leg or foot, and you have suddenly developed an issue with this foot affecting mobility and balance and causing pain, I would suggest you see your doctor for an examination as soon as possible. If you are not able to see your GP I would suggest you go to your nearest walk in centre to be assessed as you will need to be examined and will likely need an x ray.


Answered by the Health at Hand nurses

You may also be interested in...

"I Have Pain Across the Top of my Foot"

"I Have Pain in the Ball of my Foot"

"What's the Best Treatment for Joint Pain?"

Newsletter sign up

Sign up to our monthly newsletter, Better Health, to receive our latest health and wellbeing updates.

Sign up to newsletter