Our team of medical experts are ready to help

Your questions answered

Sarah asked...

I read in the newspaper that HRT and testosterone can be used as alternative to anti-depressants for 40 something women whose hormone levels are changing. I would like to investigate further but the article was about a clinic in London, are there similar clinics in Kent?

  • doctor-at-hand-promo-box-image



    Would you like to speak with a doctor by video or phone at a time that suits you?

    Our Doctor@Hand service is available on a pay-as-you-go basis with prices starting at just £60 per consultation.

    Quote AXA20 to receive a 20% discount.

The Answer

 Dear Sarah,  

Unfortunately we do not have this information available to us, so would suggest that you discuss the matter with your GP who will be able to advise you on the appropriate avenues to consider in your particular circumstances. He/she would then be able to advise you on local facilities; if you have private medical insurance then you may be eligible for private cover subject to your doctor’s recommendation.  

I hope this is as of some help.  

Best wishes,   


Registered nurse.

Answered by the Health at Hand nurses  

Newsletter sign up

Sign up to our monthly better health newsletter to receive updates on our latest health and wellbeing articles.

Sign up to newsletter