Our team of medical experts are ready to help

Your questions answered

Kavitha asked...

Concerned about my toddler's intoeing

My toddler is nearly 2.5 years and I am concerned about his intoeing and today it looked as if it was facing a little more inward. Would a physic help? What else can I do?

  • mother-thermometer-doctor-at-hand

    Do you need to see a GP quickly?


    Would you like to speak with a doctor by video or phone at a time that suits you?

    Our Doctor@Hand service, delivered by Doctor Care Anywhere, offers a doctor appointment by video or phone at a time that suits you.

The answer

It might be a good idea to take your toddler to your GP initially in order to rule out any musculoskeletal problems affecting their spine, hips or knees. He or she would also then be able to advise you on the suitability of seeing either a physiotherapist or possibly a podiatrist, and may be able to refer you to a NHS practitioner (or a private practitioner if you have medical insurance or are willing to self-pay).

Answered by the Health at Hand nurses  

Newsletter sign up

Sign up to our monthly newsletter, Better Health, to receive our latest health and wellbeing updates.

Sign up to newsletter