Where can I get my moles checked?

Where can I get my moles checked?

2 August 2015

Your first step should be to see your own GP, who will examine your moles and advise on any necessary next steps. You may find that they wish to refer you to a dermatologist, but this may take the form of photographing your moles and sending the pictures to the specialist which avoids unnecessary waiting for an appointment.

Answered by the Health at Hand nurses  

Got a health question?

We’re here to help you take care of your health - whenever you need us, wherever you are, whether you're an AXA PPP healthcare member or not.

Our Ask the Expert service allows you to ask our team of friendly and experienced nurses, midwives, counsellors and pharmacists about any health topic.