Skip to Content
We offer competitive health plans that cover a variety of options, ranging from help with everyday costs to more comprehensive private health insurance.
Find out how quick and easy it is to join AXA PPP healthcare and get a quote today
We can provide healthcare cover from one to 249 employees, supporting you and your team back to health and work as quickly as possible.
Our health and wellbeing section offers helpful information about medical conditions and illnesses. If you can't find the information you're looking for, please contact our experienced team of nurses using the online service, Ask the expert
Sign up to our monthly Better Health newsletter to receive updates on our latest health and wellbeing articles
Online servicing provides a quick, convenient and secure way to get the information you need, when it suits you best.
Other UK Sites
Our centre dedicated to help you quit smoking
You’ve decided that you want to stop smoking. But how do you take the first step, and how can you stay on track so you don’t go back to that nasty nicotine habit? The NHS has excellent information and resources to help you stop smoking, including articles about:
• Stopping smoking without gaining weight • Using e-cigarettes to help you quit • Improving your mental health by stopping smoking
• You know it will lower your risk of cancer, heart and lung disease and many other serious illnesses
• Are you being pressured by family members who are begging you to stop?
• You may be concerned about the effect smoke has on those around you?
• Are there cosmetic reasons? You know that it gives you bad breath, stains your teeth and makes your clothes smell.
• And have you realised how much money you’d save? If you’re a pack-a-day smoker, that’s over £3K per year!
• NHS – Stop smoking
• I’ve been told that I have COPD
• What is fibrosing alveolitis or pulmonary fibrosis?
• Ask the Expert
• Quit now – Smokefree NHS
• Smokeline Scotland
• Stop Smoking Wales
Dr Mark Winwood gives advice and answered questions on quitting smoking.
An estimated 1.3million of us now use e-cigarettes in the UK, and their popularity is growing.
Could electronic cigarettes save the lives of millions...
Expert Dr Mark Winwood joined our live chat to answer your questions.
Expert Dr Mitra M Shahidi joined our live chat to answer your questions on smoking and its effects.
If you can control your cravings for a cigarette, you’ll boost your chances of quitting.
Research shows that most smokers get motivated to quit very suddenly...
Exactly how does quitting make life better?
You may be worried about gaining weight when you stop smoking...
AXA PPP healthcare
AXA Self Investor