Our team of medical experts are ready to help

Your questions answered

Atul asked...

Growth issues

My age is 25 but I look like a 17 years old boy. What can I do enhance my body?

  • mother-thermometer-doctor-at-hand

    Do you need to see a GP quickly?


    Would you like to speak with a doctor by video or phone at a time that suits you?

    Our Doctor@Hand service, delivered by Doctor Care Anywhere, offers a doctor appointment by video or phone at a time that suits you.

The answer

You have not stated whether you look young facially or you are just physically not developed. Growth issues are usually identified at an earlier age and if a hormone issue, treated. There is little that can be done for looking young facially. If this is a body issue and you are of a slender build this can be helped with good nutrition and exercise to help build muscle mass. If you are concerned there is a development issue I would suggest you see your GP for assessment.

Answered by the Health at Hand nurses  

Newsletter sign up

Sign up to our monthly newsletter, Better Health, to receive our latest health and wellbeing updates.

Sign up to newsletter