Our team of medical experts are ready to help

Your questions answered

Matt asked...

Myself and my partner are experiencing relationship problems...

Tags: Depression

Myself and my partner of 13 years are experiencing some relationship problems, we are currently under depression and are experiencing some trust and general issues that we feel some support in helping us get our relationship back on track to where it should be.

  • mother-thermometer-doctor-at-hand

    Do you need to see a GP quickly?


    Would you like to speak with a doctor by video or phone at a time that suits you?

    Our Doctor@Hand service, delivered by Doctor Care Anywhere, offers a doctor appointment by video or phone at a time that suits you.

The answer

Dear Sir/Madam,

If you have seen your GP to manage your depression and are considering relationship counselling regarding your marital issues you can be referred by your GP or you can also self- pay for counselling sessions and can locate local services via NHS Choice website.

If you have a private medical insurance you can check with your claims team to see if this is covered on your policy.

Hopefully this will help you,


Answered by the Health at Hand nurses