Our team of medical experts are ready to help

Your questions answered

Jack asked...

I have a tight foreskin

I have tight foreskin and can't retract it at all. I was wondering what i should do.

  • mother-thermometer-doctor-at-hand

    Do you need to see a GP ASAP?


    Would you like to speak with a doctor by video or phone at a time that suits you?

    Our Doctor@Hand service, delivered by Doctor Care Anywhere, is available on a pay-as-you-go basis with prices starting at just £60 per consultation*.

    Quote AXA20 to receive a 20% discount. (* Prices subject to change.)

The answer

Issues with the foreskin can occur at any age and can cause problems if the skin becomes too tight leading to a condition called phimosis. I would suggest you see your doctor as you may need to consider a circumcision.

Answered by the Health at Hand nurses  

Newsletter sign up

Sign up to our monthly newsletter, Better Health, to receive our latest health and wellbeing updates.

Sign up to newsletter