Spice-roasted squash with chilli and feta
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 700g small round squash or pumpkin, cut into 8 wedges
- 2tsp olive oil
- 1tsp ground coriander
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 75g reduced-fat feta
- 2tbsp coarsely chopped fresh flat leaf parsley leaves
- Juice ½ orange
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Lay the squash or pumpkin wedges in a single layer in the prepared tray, then drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with the ground coriander and half the chilli. Bake for 30 min or until the wedges are golden and tender.
- Top with the feta, chopped parsley and the remaining red chilli, then drizzle with the orange juice and serve.