Fresh salmon green curry burgers with edamame quinoa
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons of Thai green curry paste
- Juice of 2 limes (plus wedges to serve)
- 200g quinoa
- 150g Edamame beans
- Large bunch of fresh coriander coarsely chopped with extra to garnish
- Olive oil/coconut oil for cooking
- Sea salt and black pepper
Place the salmon, garlic, curry paste and half the lime juice in a food processor, season with salt and pepper and process into a smooth mince-like texture. Remove mixture and form 4 patties. Set aside in the fridge to firm up.
Meanwhile, cook the quinoa according to guidelines, drain and stir in Edamame beans, remaining lime and chopped coriander and season with salt and pepper, stir well and set aside.
Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the salmon burgers and fry for about 5 minutes each side.
Place the quinoa in the centre of the plate and add the burger to the top of it, garnish with coriander. Serve with green salad, broccoli or coleslaw.