Onsite daily prize draw terms and conditions
The promoter of the free prize draw is AXA PPP healthcare Group Limited (registered number 03148346), whose registered office is at 5 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1AD, (“we” “us” or the “Promoter”). The Promoter is the service company to AXA PPP healthcare Limited, both of which are part of the AXA Group.
“AXA Group” means AXA UK plc and its subsidiary companies, any holding company of AXA UK Plc and any subsidiary companies of such holding company, as such terms are defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
- To take part in the free prize draw (“Prize Draw”), you must complete the survey given by the AXA PPP healthcare representative and enter your name, company and department. There will be one prize winner. The winner will be selected at random from those entrants who gave the correct answers to the survey. The winner will receive a £20 Active+ Voucher (the “Prize”) redeemable through the Active+ website using a one-time voucher code.
- This Prize Draw is only available to those under employment with the company.
- No purchase is necessary.
- By taking part in the Prize Draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All entrants to the Prize Draw must be an individual over the age of 18 and resident in the UK. Proof of age may be required
- The Prize Draw is not open to employees of any companies within the AXA Group or their associates, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, appointed representatives or anyone connected or involved in the administration of the Prize Draw.
- You can enter the Prize Draw at any time the Promoter is supplying the survey. Entries received before or after the commencement time and date will not be eligible to take part in the Prize Draw. The Prize Draw is open from 09:00 until 18:00 on the day the Prize draw is provided. Entry to the Prize Draw is limited to one entry per person.
- The Promoter’s decision will be final and legally binding on all entrants. Persons or entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions shall not be eligible to participate in the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Prize Draw at any time without notice.
- The Promoter will notify the person in your company nominated to contact the winner (“Dedicated Person”) within 7 days of the Prize Draw. The Dedicated Person will contact the winner and will send the voucher code to redeem the Prize. You will not be notified if you do not win the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize (or any part of it) for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. The value of the Prize may increase depending on the agreement between the Promoter and Dedicated Person. There will be no cash alternative and the Prize is not transferable.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name in any promotional activity following the Prize Draw.
- By taking part in the Prize Draw, you agree that the Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Draw (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, income or goodwill), the use of any Prize or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter or its affiliates, save for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including fraud, gross negligence or for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s or its affiliates’ negligence).
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
AXA PPP healthcare Group Limited will use the personal information that you provide to enter you into the Prize Draw and to notify the Dedicated Person that you are a winner. We will not use the information you provide to contact you about AXA products or services. Your personal information will be stored to choose the winner; after this the personal information provided in connection with this Prize Draw will be deleted. No personal information will be passed onto the company. Any answers that you give to the survey will remain anonymous to your employer. You can change your mind at any time by writing to the Promoter at AXA PPP healthcare Group Limited, Phillips House, Crescent Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 2PL. By taking part in the Prize Draw, you confirm that you consent to the use of your personal information for these purposes.