Terms and Conditions for the Mental Health Champion Training Prize Draw
The promoter of the Prize Draw is AXA PPP healthcare Group Limited (registered number 03148346), whose registered office is at 5 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1AD, (“we” “us” or the “Promoter”). The Promoter is the service company to AXA PPP healthcare Limited (registered number 03148119), both of which are part of the AXA Group. “AXA Group” means AXA UK plc (registered number 02937724) and its subsidiary companies, any holding company of AXA UK plc and any subsidiary companies of such holding company, as such terms are defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
- The Promoter shall lead and administer the free prize draw (“Prize Draw”). To take part in the Prize Draw, entrants must complete the relevant details on the online form. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, network or server failure of any kind.
- The Prize Draw is only open to senior HR professionals who work for UK-based businesses that employ 500 people or more. All entrants must be over the age of 18 and resident in the UK. Proof of age may be required. Eligibility of applicants will be decided by the Promoter, whose decision shall be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants and has the right to reject any entries that appear to be duplicates, materially incorrect or fraudulent. The Prize Draw is not available to employees of any companies within the AXA Group or their associates, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, appointed representatives or anyone connected or involved in the administration of the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw will commence at 08.00 on 13 May 2019 and close at 23:00 on 20 May 2019 (the “Prize Draw Period”). Entries received before or after the Prize Draw Period will not be included in the Prize Draw. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per qualifying entrant.
- There will be ten (10) winners of the Prize Draw (the “Winners”). The Winners will be selected at random after the end of the Prize Draw Period. The Promoter’s decision will be final and legally binding on all entrants. Each Winner shall receive one (1) free place on a one (1) day Mental Health Champion training course delivered by AXA PPP healthcare Group Limited from a choice of two dates:
3rd July 2109 - 09.00 to 17.30, London, EC2N; or
4th July 2019 - 09.00 to 17.30, London, EC2N,
Lunch will be included as part of the Prize and provided by the Promoter, but the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any additional costs related to the Prize including, but not limited to, the arrangement or cost of accommodation or travel expenses to and from the venue.
- The Promoter shall contact each Winner by direct email or, if no email address is provided, using other contact details included on the submitted entry form by no later than 24th May 2019. No more than two (2) attempts will be made to contact each Winner. If the Promoter does not receive a response from the Winner or cannot contact the Winner within five (5) working days or the Winner rejects the Prize, the Promoter shall be entitled to select a new Winner and the same contractual acceptance period shall apply, unless otherwise notified by the Promoter. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted by the Promoter.
- The Prize Draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- By participating in the Prize Draw, entrants agree to be fully bound by these terms and conditions and those of any relevant third party and by any other requirements set out in any related promotional material. In the event of a conflict between these materials, these terms and conditions take precedence. If you do not comply with these terms and conditions, your participation in the Prize Draw will be revoked and you will be disqualified from entry.
- The Winners may be required to take part in publicity related to the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There will be no cash alternative and the Prize is not transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Prize Draw or these terms and conditions at any time without notice. The Promoter also reserves the right to delay or postpone the Prize Draw or change the date of the Prize at its sole and absolute discretion.
- By taking part in the Prize Draw, you agree that the Promoter is not liable for any loss, disappointment, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Draw (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, income or goodwill), the use of any prize or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter or its affiliates, save for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including fraud, gross negligence or for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s or its affiliates’ negligence).
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- “Personal data” and “processing” shall have the meanings set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). Any reference to personal data includes a reference to sensitive personal data, as applicable, whereby sensitive personal data means personal data that incorporates such categories of data as are listed in Article 9(1) of the GDPR.
- By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree that the Promoter may collect personal data from them, including, for the avoidance of doubt, their names and contact details, and consent to the use of their personal information for the purposes specified in these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter shall only use each entrant’s personal data in connection with the Prize Draw for the following purposes listed below:
a. to administer the Prize Draw in accordance with these terms and conditions;
b. to notify the Winner that they have won the Prize Draw; and
c. to provide the Winner with relevant details regarding attending the training session,
unless entrants consent to be contacted by the Promoter by ticking the relevant box on the online form. In that case, we may use your personal data to contact you about AXA Group products or services that may be relevant to you or your company.
- Personal data shall be destroyed and/or deleted after the Prize Draw unless otherwise agreed between the Promoter and the entrant.
- You can withdraw your Prize Draw entry at any time by writing to the Promoter at AXA PPP healthcare Group Limited, Phillips House, Crescent Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 2PL.
- You can change their mind and/or request for their personal data to be destroyed and/or deleted at any time by writing to the Intermediary and Corporate Marketing at AXA PPP healthcare Limited, 5 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1AD.
- The Promoter shall comply with its obligations under (a) any law, statute, declaration, decree, directive, legislative enactment, order, ordinance, regulation, rule or other binding restriction (as amended, consolidated or re-enacted from time to time) which relates to the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data to which a party is subject, including the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 or, in the event that the UK leaves the European Union, all legislation enacted in the UK in respect of the protection of personal data; and (b) any code of practice or guidance published by the relevant regulatory body from time to time.