- The winners of the AXA Health Tech & You Awards 2019 have been announced
- Healthcare, business and technology leaders attended the annual Awards ceremony in the City of London last night
A wearable button to monitor how light can influence sleep patterns, a home epigenetic testing kit and a smart insole aimed at increasing physical activity for the older generation are some of the winners of the annual AXA Health Tech & You Awards 2019.
Now in its fifth year, AXA Health Tech & You, a programme led by AXA PPP healthcare, continues to promote the widespread awareness of health tech and to empower people to use this technology to live life well today and in the future.
The winners are:
- Sleep Tech Challenge – LYS – a wearable Button helping people understand how light in their everyday environment influences sleep.
- Mental Health in Children Challenge – KIT – a digital coach aiming to arm young people with social confidence and skills.
- Mobility and Accessibility Challenge – Tomo – an app that uses the power of an online community to build habits that keep people healthy.
- Innovation in Health Tech – Chronomics – a repeatable at-home epigenetic testing kit, offering insights into a person’s health by looking at their DNA.
- Excellence in Health Tech – Lechal – a smart insole aimed at reducing fall risk and increasing physical activity for the older generation.