Salmon and watercress salad
All you need to make this healthy, delicious salad is a sharp knife! The mix of ingredients makes it taste crunchy and creamy at the same time, the fennel and dill add strong flavours and it provides plenty of important nutrients, including protein, omega 3 fats, vitamin E, zinc, fibre and antioxidants.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 6 slices of smoked salmon
- 4 handfuls of watercress leaves
- Half a cucumber, thinly sliced
- Half of a bulb of fennel, very thinly sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- Juice of half a lemon
- Dash of extra virgin olive oil
- Handful of toasted pine nuts
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices of Wheaten bread
Simply mix all the salad ingredients together in a small salad bowl, season with freshly ground black pepper, and serve with the smoked salmon and Wheaten bread.