Our team of medical experts are ready to help

Your questions answered

Margaret asked...

Awaiting appointment for local ENT.

As I am aged 81, awaiting appointment for local ENT, is this a condition that should get better?

  • mother-thermometer-doctor-at-hand

    Do you need to see a GP quickly?


    Would you like to speak with a doctor by video or phone at a time that suits you?

    Our Doctor@Hand service, delivered by Doctor Care Anywhere, offers a doctor appointment by video or phone at a time that suits you.

The answer

ENT refers to a specialist area of medicine dealing with conditions affecting the Ears, Nose and Throat. Whilst very many conditions can be treated, it would be necessary for us to have more information about your particular condition for us to answer your question. If you feel able to send us further details, we would be more than happy to respond more fully.

Answered by Health at Hand nurses.


You may also be interested in...

Health MOTs

The early bird

Unusual foods that pack a health punch

Newsletter sign up

Sign up to our monthly newsletter, Better Health, to receive our latest health and wellbeing updates.

Sign up to newsletter